Thursday, June 26, 2008

Well, It's Been Long Enough....Don't You Think

Well, I certainly didn't plan on taking this long to post our pictures from our trip.  It has been a crazy fast couple of weeks.  Life just hasn't stopped!  We went to the beach and then we took some time when we got back to wind down - everyone really needs a vacation from the vacation I think - Jackson got sick, we went on another trip to Wallowa Lake, Oregon, etc.  Anyway, here are the memories that we created on our trip to the Gulf!


9 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah!! You are back!! I am so glad that you had fun! The pictures are great, Thanks!!

Kyle said...

I am jealous. The pictures look great!

rachel b. said...

Wow, that looks so fun! And your boys look HUGE, I guess it's been awhile since I saw them . . .

kristi said...

Im so glad you got to get away and have some fun.

Ryan and Carli said...

It looks like you had an awesome vacation. How fun!!

Lindsay said...

You guys sure have been busy! So fun to see pictures!

Michelle said...

love Mitchel's cute squinty face for the camera. Adorable!

Glad you guys had fun. I agree-- vacations from vacations are much needed. Love the updates!

Jeni Everett said...

Well, I am not sure how you do it but you and your kids seem to get cuter every time I see new pictures! It looks like you had a great time!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I miss you guys so much!!!!