Friday, May 23, 2008

Vacation....At Last....

I cannot begin to tell you how excited we are to be able to go on our first "Real" family vacation.  We have had time at Christmas to visit family, which was fabulous, but school was always in the background.  We have never really been able to just get away with family and enjoy the beach, visiting monuments or parks, etc.  Well, it has finally come.....Zack's parents, for graduation, have paid for us to join the family on vacation at a beach in Mobil, Alabama.  We are so excited!  So, our next post will be our pictures from Alabama....

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oooh! Have so much fun! A few years ago I went with some friends to Gulf Shores, AL. If I remember right, it's near Mobil. If you go there, you'll have to be sure to stop for a meal at Lambert's Cafe. They're famous for their "throwed rolls" -- bread rolls chucked at you from across the restaurant. It sounds weird, and really, it kinda is, but it's still so fun.

Vicky said...

Yay! Have fun! I look forward to seeing your pictures!

Yates Family said...

Amy in regards to lindsays comment. I have been to the Lamberts Cafe!! I absolutely loved it and their rolls are AWESOME!!! They also have really good ribs there. YOu know the kind that you get all mess and need a big but there great!! I hope you have fun and I am excited to see the pictures. Look forward to seeing you soon too.

kristi said...

You let us stay with you and then don't hear from us at all, we horrible friends!!! I hope you enjoyed your trip.

Unknown said...

Hello Hart Family!

How have you all been? I am anxiously waiting to see your vacation pictures! We miss you all and hope all is well!

Claire said...

Are you in ID after your vacation? My husband and I are in Boise. We should hang out.