Friday, April 4, 2008

Disinherited from the Will?!?!

As most of you know, I am a mother who hangs on to the curls of her little boys for as long as possible.  Mitchel was at least 18 months old before we finally cut his hair.

Zack has been adament for about the last month about cutting Jackson's hair but my batting eyes have kept the shears away from Jackson's head until the beginning of this week.  Zack and Mitchel both needed a haircut so as fate would have it, Jackson did too.  I am being a little bold right now because I haven't actually figured out a way to tell the grandparents without them disinheriting us from the will so....well, Jackson's hair has been cut!

I have to say that he has become such a little man in the last couple of days.  At first it was very weird to look at him because he didn't feel like my baby.  However, it has grown on me and I love my little boy's new look.  I was originally going to have it cut before our family pictures on March 25th but let's face it, I was too chicken.  Now, in hindsight, I wish that I had.

Since this hair-cutting expedition was a family event, Zack got into his swim trunks to keep his clothes safe from the hair....since he knows how much I love finding hair afterwards.

       

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah!!!! You have added to your blog!! And you allow comments now!! I was getting excited when you changed the background and now I get pictures!!! I can't believe how big Jackson is!! I he is so cute!! the curls are cute but the little man look is great too, especially with the warm weather just around the corner he will be thanking you for cutting the locks! I love the new look for the blog!! Where are you going to be this summer? We are going to be just a few hours north of you so we should get together!!

Kyle said...

You have got to get a close-up of little Jackson...I can't wait to see it.

ar_123 said...

mom says you are disinherited from the will. Just FYI. Hehehehe!! Mwahahahah! I get it ALL!!!!

Much Love,
Ashley

Lesley said...

This is Lesley Larson from the old Wymount ward. It is so fun to see pictures of your boys! My, they are old! Those new haircuts look great!