Friday, April 4, 2008

The Beginning....Again

I originally started a blog while we were in Chicago over last summer but it soon got put to the side. Over the last couple of months, I have had so many people ask about our blog wondering if we were still alive since it had never been updated and was just standing still. So, I finally began to revamp our blog and make it look better than it was the first time. I am new to this whole thing so let me tell you, it has taken some time and patience on my part. So, thanks to all of the committed blog readers....we are back in action and will begin adding to this blog more regularly so that we can keep in touch with you as well.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Yeah!!!!

Kyle said...

Nice work Hart family.

Lindsay said...

Hooray for second tries at blogging! I can't wait to finally be in the know as to what's going on in the Hart household!

(By the way...your blog looks great! And I see you got yourself a counter...go you!)